Wednesday 16 January 2013

Audience Research

My target audience for my magazine is aimed towards both genders between the ages of 16-25 with an interest in the indie/alternative music genre. Music interest of my audience would be artist like The Maccabees, Foals, The XX, Oasis, The Courteeners, MGMT. My target audience media consumption is heavy with them enjoy watching TV, browsing the internet, reading magazines and going to the cinema. The types of magazines they read are NME, Q and Clash. My magazine will be priced around 3-5 pounds so its affordable to my audience as they may or may not having jobs. It will be a monthly magazine consisting of 150+ pages and this makes easier to sell as the target audience may not be able to buy the magazine weekly but making a monthly magazine would sell more to my specific target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment