Monday 25 March 2013

4. Who would be the audience for your media product? - DRAFT

My ideal target audience would be those that are interested in the Indie/alternative musical genre between the ages of 16-30. I think this age range is suitable as my magazine is targeted to a young audience. I feel my magazine isn't aimed towards a certain gender as indie is a genre which is popular in both men and women. My target audience media consumption is heavy with them enjoying listening to music, watching TV, browsing the internet, reading magazines and going to the cinema regularly. A typical member of the audience will be interested in new and current music in the indie/alternative genre. Their musical interest would include artist such as The Maccabees, Foals, The Courteeners and The XX.

I chose this age gr



1 comment:

  1. You have made relevant points but need to write in more detail. have a look at Mr Ford and my blogs for help and links to student examples to develop this more.

    ReplyDelete